Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Pirate Radio"

Wednesday November 25 2009

Today my old friend Penny Stein and I saw "Pirate Radio."  What a wonderful movie! 

Between the long drive from Ann Arbor to St. Louis, and the holiday tomorrow, artsy visits will have to wait.  Although this afternoon I spent time at the studio of my dear friend Mary Sprague, a noted St. Louis artist.  I'll be staying at her studio over the weekend, and will post pix of her funky and highly individual living quarters and studio. 

Hope everyone has a tasty Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Just had a blast going through your entire hoot of a blog. Makes us miss you. You will be in Chicago, right? Do make your way to the Toby Jug Museum in Evanston, so we can compare notes on it...and of course the Renzo Piano wing at the Institute of Art in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete